Wednesday, July 1, 2009

You Heard It Here First!!! (Well...right after Life&Style but who even reads that?!)

Last night I was at the grocery store...just grabbing some tampons at midnight...you guys know how it is. And as I was going to check out this is what I saw:I literally started screaming and jumping around...right in the middle of the grocery store. I almost threw up! I knew it you guys! I have known it all along. What have I been telling you guys!? They are totally IN LOVE. I can't wait for the third movie when Kristen Stewart gets pregnant with Rob's baby! OMG! They are totally going to have a baby and they will use that baby in the third movie to play Renesme. What if they actually name their baby Renesme?! OMG! Think of it! SERIOUSLY! This is like real life Twilight happening in real life! Ha!
Are they naked?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment