Monday, June 15, 2009

Anti Twilighters GO HOME!

Oh my gosh you guys! Sometimes I can get SOOOO mad at people! Seriously! Some people totally need to get a life and just be nice! So-during my daily perusal of all my fav Twi sights I saw some obviously ridiculous comments about how Rob and Kristin are not TOTALLY HOT...which of course they are! So I was totally buggin and upset- obviously! Who can seriously say the R Patz does not have the HOTTEST hottie hair ever!? Right!?? I mean he is obviously the hottiest hottie ever. And Kristin is a super hot sexy fox. And then when you put them together it is like Christmas. No! Like November 20...every day! With fireworks! And chocolate! And...where was I...oh yeah...THEY ARE HOT.

Hence picture one: I challenge you to find a hotter pic of these two...but if you do manage to find one puulease send it my way!

Okay besides looking totally fierce...they are totally HOT.
If you are not hyperventilating yet you will be! But just look at the way the sun shimmers on his messy golden hair. He is so dreamy! What do you think he is thinking about? What would I give to get inside his totally deep mind?! Right!? I bet he is thinking about Kristin and how much he loves that they are secretly together! Now that I think about it- that is OBVIOUSLY what he is thinking about. Duh!

Cant...even...breath!
They are so totally Vogue! Okay so there! Total valid proof that they are the hottest ever! Puuullleeassse don't let me stumble across that sort of nonsense ever again! I mean they are seriously fabulouso on their own but when you put them together! S.T.E.A.M.Y Dreamy goodness!

5 comments:

  1. Edward looks like he has a touch of the downs-syndrome especially in the "Cant...even...breath!" photo. How do you people think he is attractive at all?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry what? First of all, who are you even? And what is downs-syndrome? And by the way...have you even SEEN THE MOVIE? I mean, you might not know this but Twilight means A WHOLE LOT to a WHOLE LOT OF PEOPLE and I know it has personally helped ME through some hard times so I doubt you even KNOW what you are saying! Edward is HOT! And also, he is SPOKEN FOR! Becuase HE is in LOVE with Kristen Stewart! So clearly you are a TwiTard. You know NOTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1) yes, i've seen the movie
    2) i own the movie
    3) Laurent...now there is a real man (only reason to even watch the movie)
    4)only reason he is spoken for is because the gays didn't want his ugly-@$$ face so he settled for a girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. why won't edward just love me

    ReplyDelete