Friday, June 5, 2009

Brace Yourselfs Ladies!

You guys! Puuleeease tell me you have seen this photo! Okay…so no offense to the boys who played Jacob’s friends in the first Twilight. I am sure they are totally great guys, but they did not even hit a 5 on my hot-o-meter. I mean you need ooober hot guys if they are going to playing native American/werewolf men! OBVIOUSLY! I mean does it get hotter than that?!?! Well…actually…don’t answer that because we all already know the answer is YES! (OBVIOUSLY! Edward is hotter…but we all know that and can leave that unsaid…except I totally just said it you guys.)

Anyways…where was I? Oh yes!...Werewolves are FRECKIN HOT! Don’t even try to tell me that you are not totally stoked out of your MIND to see these hotties all together without shirts! AM I right?! I know I am! And then when they morph all super human into total hottie wolves! I just know I am going to pass out from happiness. And if you have seen the trailer for New Moon (and of course you have!) then you KNOW how awesome the transforming into the wolves actually is! It ROCKS! IT ROCKS YOU GUYS! Seriously these hottie werewolf boys could crap meatloaf and I would gobble it up and ask for seconds. And I don’t even LIKE meat loaf you guys! Seriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment