Tuesday, June 2, 2009

HOLY MOLY YOU GUYS!

I about fell out of my chair dead when I saw these pictures. Seriously people. Can you handle how amazing this is? Why is November so far away? I actually don't know if I can wait that long. New Moon is going to be SPECTACULAR. I cannot wait to see this scene. I mean in the book it is like obviously the most dramatic scene in the whole thing- now to see it brought to life makes goosebumps roll up and down my arms just thinking about it. And not to keep banging on a dead horse- or whatever the saying is- but this chemistry is NOT fakable! Seriously. I don't care what any of you say. They have to be in love. They just have to be! They are just too good not to be. I mean- they are really amazing actors (did you see the MTV movie awards? We cleaned HOUSE!) but I have seen so many pictures of them and watched Twilight about 1,000 times and really analyzed how they act towards each other- and its real. But anyways- enough of me...lets look at this. Beware: if you are at work hold your breath so you dont scream out loud like I did at how frecking hot this is. Sigh.
*
This is the scene where Bella gets to Voltura just in time to save Edwards life. And it is a good thing to- because look at the romance that he puts out (and we all know he does not put out very often) when she saves him. She should do that more often. Maybe he will take his shirt of for her (me/us) if he was in danger more... Oh my. And can I get an Amen that R Patz has SERIOUSLY buffed up? How is that even possible! Thank you Taylor for setting the standard high! WOOHOO!

I am literally hyperventilating right now.

I hope you loved this pictures as much as I did. The single thing that could make these photos any better is if it was ME kissing him!

For more of these mouthwatering photos click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment