Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Can You Say Delicious?!

So I am MOST definitely an Edward fan...as all TRUE Twilighters are...but I do have to give Taylor Lautner some mouth watering snaps for his incredible muscular growth. I mean- I would never change sides or anything but there has never been any harm in looking but not touching right? I mean seriously you guys! CHECK HIM OUT! As if his adorable face is not enough!! Wooh!

Take it off! Or pull it up!! Or whatever! Right? All the ladies in the house give me a 'what what'!!

What is it with Twilight finding the HOTTEST guys on the planet and somehow convincing them to do a movie together?!?! I don't know how it happened- but I literally thank the movie Gods EVERY day!
And as if his perfectly toned figure added into his adorable face were not enough- he is actually a really sweet guy. There are not enough sweet guys out there-but R Patz and Taylor totally both are. I mean it. And I can prove it....just watch this vid. So sweeeeet!!! (And this video is like way old. He has had at least 4-6 months MORE of muscle building. Mmm Mmm MMM!)



No comments:

Post a Comment