Wednesday, June 3, 2009

New Moon Movie Posters:

There are a lot of New Moon movie posters floating around out there right now. These two have got to be my favorites so far. I'm sorry you guys, but I just CAN NOT STOP STARING at Rob's abs. Seriously! I'm about to write something very serious right now...you guys know how Edward is supposed to be the most gorgeous person on the planet and anyone who looks at him is mesmerized by his unimaginable beauty? Well, I think this picture perfectly illustrates that description of him!!! This is...the perfect human being (I mean vampire!)... And don't you guys just love this one of Bella?! So mysterious! This kind of reminds me of when Edward leaves Bella and she goes into a kind of traumatized state. And she is just wandering around in a hazy world that is devoid of Edward. Well, this is like that. You guys, I literally sob every time I read that part in New Moon, when Edward leaves Bella. I have SERIOUSLY never been so devastated! Luckily we all know how that ends!


No comments:

Post a Comment