Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Shades Baby!

So let me tell you something I can never understand. How is it even possible that K and R look AMAZING in absolutely everything they wear? I mean seriously! How freakin cool do these two look? (And adorable and in love BTW! Right?!) So I actually think I had a pair of those sunglasses when I was about 8 years old. And I think I won them out of a $.25 machine at Albertsons…only mine had neon green down each side and also lightning on the rims and they totally matched my black and neon green sweat pants I loved…but that is neither here nor there. What is here is that I looked like a total dork!!!! (But if only I had somehow known how they would be cool again I would have TOTALLY saved them. Obviously) But K and R of course rock those shades like the superstars they are. But…if R Patz were to sell those glasses…totally the ones he wore in my FAV scene of Twilight BTW- you know where he drives her to school and they get out of the car and everyone is staring and he looks SO HOT you could just die a thousand deaths if he would only put his arm around you that way!?!?! You know the part? Yeah- well anyway- I would totally pay like a million bajillion dollars to buy them.
SO HOT.

The other thing I love about these two? They are SO hot and awesome that they don’t even have to smile a full smile to make everyone swoon. AND they even dress the same! They seriously always plan ahead and color coordinate like any good couple does. Again- more obvious signs that they are totally secretly together. Can’t fool me.

No comments:

Post a Comment